The SIOP Europe Radiation Oncology Working Group (ROWG) focuses on the promotion of the highest standards in paediatric radiation oncology, in particular for patient care, clinical trials, education and clinical research to enhance the evidence base for paediatric radiotherapy.
- Survey on the spleen as an organ at risk in paediatric radiotherapy (Mark Gaze)
- Management of vertebral radiotherapy dose in paediatric patients with cancer: consensus recommendations from the SIOPE radiotherapy working group (Geert Janssens and Bianca Hoeben)
- Recommendations for the organisation of care in paediatric radiation oncology across Europe: a SIOPE-ESTRO-PROS-CCI-Europe collaborative project in the framework of the JARC (Geert Janssens)
- A rapid review of evidence and recommendations from the SIOPE radiation oncology working group to help mitigate for reduced paediatric radiotherapy capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic or other crises (Geert Janssens, Tom Boterberg)
- The SIOP-Renal Tumour Study Group consensus statement on flank target volume delineation for highly conformal radiotherapy (Geert Janssens, Patrick Melchior)
Would you like to join the SIOP Europe Radiation Oncology Working Group or do you have a project proposal? Please contact: Anne.Blondeel@siope.eu