In an increasingly on-line era, to drive word of mouth at scale and to engage with similar organisation working in the field of childhood and adolescent cancer is fundamental. Companies and organisations all around the world are increasingly realising the need for a social media strategy. SIOPE’s social media accounts:
Please find here all our videos and you may see the most recent ones below:
- Late Effects in Childhood and Adolescent Cancer Survivors 2022 - selected sessions
- International Childhood Cancer Awareness Day (ICCD 2022) Policy Webinar
- Prof Carmelo Rizzari announcing the SIOP Europe Virtual Annual Meeting: 23-25 March 2022.
- Prof Pamela Kearns (SIOP Europe President): SIOP Europe's Strategic Plan Update (2021-2026)
- ICCD 2021 Policy Webinar: Medicines for children with cancer
- ICCD 2021: Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- SIOP Europe @20 Years!
- 1st SIOP Europe Annual Meeting (20-25 May 2019)
- International Childhood Cancer Day 2019 (6 March 2019)
- SIOPE – MAC (MEPs Against Cancer) Event (25 September 2018)
- SIOP Europe Gold Ribbon Awards (25 September 2018)
- International Childhood Cancer Day 2018 (20 February 2018)