Attend the Annual Meeting sessions knowing your child is having fun, learning about life and in safe hands.
Aiming to support families attending the SIOP Europe 2019 Annual Meeting, we are delighted to offer free childcare services to all registered participants!
The Childcare Service will be provided by Baby Office: “Our goal is to connect the world of children with the adult world. We make 'mobile baby corners' everywhere where parents take their children with them. From our own experience, we know that with a happy child a parent’s experience doubles”.
How does the Childcare Service work?
- This is a free service offered to SIOP Europe 2019 delegates
- The Childcare Service is easy to find, located at the Prague Conference Centre, in a dedicated room close to the Meeting sessions
- Children from 6 months – 12 years of age are welcome
- Children can stay in blocks of up to 4 hours maximum – you may reserve as many blocks as you require
- Children must be taken out of the childcare service area for meals (water and fresh fruit snacks will be available)
- Parents must provide nappies and any specific equipment that their child / children may require
- Daily age-appropriate activities will be organised by Baby Office
- The working language of the Childcare Service is English
- Parents are encouraged to pre-book childcare place(s) by following the instructions below. Onsite registration will be possible during the SIOP Europe Annual Meeting. However, places are subject to availability and will be allocated on a strictly first-come, first-served basis
How to register your child
- Send your request to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your request, we will send the confirmation with full details by email.
- In case space is no longer available, you will be notified by email.
|Monday 20 May 2019||08:00-18:00|
|Tuesday 21 May 2019||08:00-18:00|
|Wednesday 22 May 2019||08:00-18:00|
|Thursday 23 May 2019||08:00-18:00|
|Friday 24 May 2019||08:00-18:00|
Baby Office staff / carers are qualified in first-aid but are not authorised to administer medicine to children.
Carer / Child ratio
|6 – 23 months||1 adult: 2 children|
|2 years of age||1 adult: 3 children|
|3 years and above||1 adult: 5 children|
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org