During the 4th SIOP Europe Annual Meeting that will take place in Valencia, Spain from 8 to 12 May 2023, the EU projects will be presented during coffee and lunch breaks in the exhibition area.
If you are interested in learning more about EU projects in collaboration with SIOP Europe, then join us at the Projects in the Spotlight session in Valencia, please see schedule below.
Monday, 8 May:
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.: PanCare and smartCARE by Katrin Scheinemann, SIOP Europe Board Member and PanCare Chair
Tuesday, 9 May:
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.: PRIMAGE by Leonor Cardá-Alberich, Medical Research Institute La Fe (IIS La Fe)
- 1 - 1:30 p.m.: UNICA4EU by Pam Kearns, SIOP Europe Past President
- 3:30 - 4 p.m.: ALADDIN by Tereza de Rojas, ACCELERATE
Wednesday, 10 May:
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.: ERN PaedCan by Ruth Ladenstein, CCRI
Thursday, 11 May:
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.: TREL by Jelena Rascon, VUSK
- 3:30 - 4 p.m.: EU CAYAS NET by Carina Schneider, CCI Europe
Do not miss this opportunity to discover more about projects that address unmet needs of people affected by childhood cancer in Europe.