What's coming up in ACCELERATE?
11th ACCELERATE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Last chance to register to attend virtually.
Many interesting talks and engaging discussions await you. All sessions, including Breakout Sessions, will be available for both in-person and online participants.
📅 9-10 February 2023
📍 Brussels & Virtual
Click here to REGISTER, the dealdine is 3 February at noon CET.
Click here to check out the full programme.
11TH ACCELERATE PAEDIATRIC STRATEGY FORUM
The upcoming Paediatric Strategy Forum will focus on the Medicinal Product Development of PI3K/AKT/mTOR Pathway Inhibitors.
📅 3 - 4 April 2023
📍 Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Boston, US
Click here to Submit an Expression of Interest.
- ACCELERATE Paediatric Strategy Forum for medicinal product development in MAPK pathway inhibitors.
- ACCELERATE Paediatric Strategy Forums: an advance for oncological drug development?
- Changing incentives to ACCELERATE drug development for paediatric cance
- Impact of the EU Paediatric Medicine Regulation on new anti-cancer medicines for the treatment of children and adolescents
- The Critical Role of Academic Clinical Trials in Pediatric Cancer Drug Approvals
ALADDIN: An educational programme on strategic and regulatory science in paediatric oncology drug development
The ALADDIN Online Portal will launch soon and will be open to all, providing access to videos, articles, and other educational content.
You can subscribe to the ALADDIN newsletter to be among the first to know about the launch of the portal and create your account.
Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
Did you miss the webinars series "Improving academia-industry collaborative trials"? You can now watch the recordings:
- Should and could my trial be fit for filing
- A spoonful of data helps the medicine go down: Purposeful collection of clean and reproducible trial data
- With great trial needs comes great responsibilities: Delivering high quality data and successfully file an application
Join us to ACCELERATE together the development of innovative therapies for children and adolescents with cancer.
Your ACCELERATE team