The 5th ERN PaedCan General Assembly took place on 13-14 February 2020 in Brussels and was attended by 92 delegates.
The exhaustive agenda during the meeting included the following topics:
* News from the Cancer Mission Board
* ERN – News from the European Commission concerning the European Reference Networks
* Clinical Patient Management System developments
* ERN PaedCan and European Standard Clinical Practice (including Mission and Vision of the Action Stakeholder Integration and Implementation Plan)
* ERN PaedCan and European Standard Clinical Practice (ESCP) Project
* Summary of Committed ESCP Developments in 2020
* Timelines to be confirmed
* CCI-E Actions 2020 and ESCP involvement – plan for ESCP review by parents’ and patients’ associations
* Next steps ahead for the ESCP Project – Discussion with the ECTG chairs and CCI Europe
* ERN PaedCan Network Enlargement and Working Plan 2020
* ERN PaedCan Dissemination
Detailed meeting minutes will be circulated to the participants and the ERN PaedCan members in the near future.
For further information, please visit the ERN PaedCan website: paedcan.ern-net.eu