SIOPE-ESO Masterclass in Paediatric Oncology
11-16 June 2016, Berlin, Germany
SIOPE and ESO are pleased to announce the 6th Masterclass in Paediatric Oncology. This clinically-oriented educational programme has been designed for young paediatric oncologists who wish to improve their skills in clinical management of common childhood tumours. It is designed to offer a unique learning experience, providing practice-oriented training and the teaching sessions will focus on the application of the most recent research findings to clinical practice.
- Improve knowledge in the field
- Improve skills in dealing with cancer problems as a whole
- Improve knowledge of current clinical practice and state-of-the-art treatment
- Central nervous system tumours
- Soft-tissue sarcoma
- Bone tumours
- Wilms’ tumour
- Rare tumours
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
The 2016 edition will take place in Berlin, Germany, and the application deadline is 15th March 2016.