Why should you attend?
- This new SIOP Europe-led initiative aims to support young and promising paediatric oncologists in developing their careers in paediatric haematology and oncology.
- The Course will be held annually and will consist of three modules, each lasting four days.
- Participants will attend one module per year and receive CME accreditation for each module and a SIOP Europe Certificate upon completion of all modules.
Who should attend?
- Fellows in paediatric haematology and oncology.
- Junior faculty at academic medical centres from across Europe.
What makes this Course unique?
- You will learn about clinical aspects of childhood cancer, clinical research methods, research collaborations, statistical analysis and leadership.
- You will discuss real-life cases and situations, patient management and how to perform clinical studies.
- You will obtain the skills and expertise to become leading physicians, performing high-quality patient management and research.
Application submission opens: 1 May 2020
Application submission closes: 15 September 2020
To join the mailing list, please e-mail: email@example.com